Strong Support at Sea
RS SENTINEL, our Diving Support Vessel
Designed for Offshore Operations
Since 2014, RS DIVING owns the DP II RS SENTINEL, a special vessel that is perfectly designed for the specific requirements of the offshore industry.
In 2009 / 2010, substantial modifications were carried out, the main engine replaced, a dynamic positioning system (DP II) built in and new accommodations for the crew established. These measures enabled the RS SENTINEL to become a state-of-the-art vessel. The diesel-electric engine renders high performance with low fuel consumption and relatively low emissions.
Our pride and joy is the excellent performance of the RS SENTINEL: She is especially able to change position in a controlled and flexible manner but has optimal conditions for, i.a. safe and precise subsea operations due to her numerous reference systems.
The RS SENTINEL is equipped with:
- ROV Seaeye Panther XT Plus
- ROV Seaeye Falcon
- Dive Control Container
- Deck Decompression Chamber
- LARS (Launch and Recovery System)
- Nitrox Container
- Palfinger Crane
- Light Weight Taut Wire System
- QINSy (Quality Integrated Navigation System)
- Zodiac (Rigid-Inflatable Boat)
- ESVAGT Man Basket
- Survey Pole
- A-Frame and 4-point-mooring (upon request)
- COVIS Crane 15 t
- Teledyne SeaBat T50-R Multibeam
- Sensys MX3D UW Magnetometer