Professional • Powerful • Safe
RS DIVING Subsea Operations
We are proud of our experience and professional skills in the diving sector.
In order to succeed in each individual project and ensure the highest safety standard, we employ qualified and experienced divers and use certified state-of-the-art equipment. We ensure an optimal project planning by means of precise project specific procedures and risk assessments.
This excellent coordination enables us to optimize time windows and to minimize hazards for humans and the environment. Thus, we ensure that the subsea work carried out for you will be successful.
As a strong partner with technical know-how and for cost effectiveness under water, we can offer subsea inspections, maintenance and repair work in-, on- and offshore:
- Inspection and Maintenance Work in Offshore Wind Parks and at Oil Rigs
- Pipeline Inspection and Repair
- Non-Destructive Testing (CP & UT Measurements, GVI, CVI, ACFM)
- Maintenance and Inspections at Sea Cabling
- Scour Protection
- High Pressure and Blasting Work
- Corrosion Protection
- Grouting and Concreting
- Welding and Cutting
- Salvage Work
- Vessel Floor Inspections and Cleaning
- Harbour Reconstructions
- Dam Repairs and Maintenance
|GVI||General Visual Inspection|
|CVI||Close Visual Inspection|
|ACFM||Alternating Current Field Measurement|
Our maintained and offshore approved dive equipment is permanently installed on board of our vessel. A professional dive team can be mobilized at short notice at any time: RS DIVING sets new standards subsea!